Therapy Insurance Coverage

 


Insurance

Veterans, RCMP and Service Member are now covered for Direct Billing to Blue Cross.

Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:

  • Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
  • Are my benefits restricted to certain types of providers?
  • Does my insurance cover Registered Psychotherapists?
  • What is my deductible and has it been met?
  • How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
  • What is the coverage amount per consultation?
  • Is approval required from my primary care physician?
  • If I reside outside of Canada, will my health insurance cover my consultations?
  • Official receipts, that you may require for insurance claims, can be sent as a scanned PDF upon request.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anxiety Clinic

Best Psychotherapy