Mental Illness Psychotherapy Near Me

 


Todd Kaufman, BA, MDiv, RP, EPC

I am Todd Kaufman a Registered Psychotherapist and Executive Psychotherapeutic Coach, and I love what I do. I bring to your table over half a century of learning and researching how to help you find positive healthy solutions to knock it out of the park.

My background is diverse and extends well beyond training as a therapist. My life journey has taken me around the world, through multiple fascinating careers – all coalescing to bring you a depth and breadth of wisdom

Not quite ready to book an appointment and want a short confidential chat?  I’d be honoured, just click here to book a complimentary 15 minute consultation.


https://theanxiety.clinic/psychotherapy-online/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anxiety Clinic

Best Psychotherapy